So, last night I posted about losing my ‘oomph’ (here) and I have decided to share my journey of trying to get it back!
To do that I need to set myself some goals.
The first set of goals are going to probably seem a little bit basic to some people. Like well surely you do that everyday. But here lies the point. No, I don’t always…but I’m going to 😉
- Get you and the boys dressed, teeth cleaned, washed etc EVERY DAY (before midday)
- Take each boy out for an hour for mummy/boy time once a week (take them somewhere THEY would enjoy- they aren’t really into shopping unfortunately!)
- Each week set out a meal plan. And STICK TO IT (no takeaways allowed-we need to start eating better as a family)
- Have one night each week where you and hubby turn off phones and enjoy each others company
- Spend one FULL hour each day COMPLETELY focused on something the boys are doing, no phone, no TV, no ipad, no cigarette (*hangs head in shame*)
- Book theory test
- Book to get hair done (I’ve not had it cut on over a year *cringe*)
- Put some make up on every day (and actually take it off at night!)
- Drink 4 glasses of water a day (I drink way too much coke!)
- Have 1 day trip out when James is home. (Lets get loving the outside with Daddy too)
So there you have it, my 10 VERY simple goals for my first fortnight. See you on the 27th for my update!